The Samsung T5 Portable Solid-State Drive provides 250GB / 500GB / 1TB of storage capacity for notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices sporting a typical USB interface or a reversible USB Type-C port. The T5 portable SSD utilizes a Samsung MGX controller and 3-bit 3D V-NAND MLC flash technology to deliver fast read speeds of up to 540 MB/s and write speeds up to 515 MB/s.
To keep up with this level of performance, USB 3.1 technology is on board and supports transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s. For keeping your data safe, the T5 is armed with an AES 256-bit hardware encryption engine, which helps prevent unauthorized access. Aside from protections, Samsung includes one USB Type-A to USB Type-C cable and one USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable, so you can use the T5 portable drive with your current and future gear.
- SUPERFAST READ WRITE SPEEDS: SSD with V-NAND offers ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 540MB/s (up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs); Ideal for transferring large-sized data including 4K videos, high-resolution photos, games and more
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE DESIGN: Top to bottom shock resistant metal design fits in the palm of your hand and easily slides in your pocket or purse to take work and entertainment on the go
- SECURE ENCRYPTION: Optional password protection and AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal and private data more secure
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY: Includes USB Type C to C and USB Type C to A cables to connect to PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty