Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology for reliable performance, the 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency. Designed for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers, it delivers sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 2300 MB/s, an endurance of up to 150 TBW, up to 1.5 million hours MTBF, AES 256-bit encryption, and support for both SMART and TRIM.
Moreover, it has an M.2 2280 form factor, which is compatible with a wide range of devices, and utilizes the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface. Download Samsung's Smart Magician software to track your drive's health, performance, and install new updates, while Samsung's Dynamic Thermal Guard helps reduce the risk overheating to minimized performance drops.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read. Operating Temperature-0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty