Store your data in the 860 EVO SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD from Samsung for quick access. It features sequential read speeds of up to 550 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 520 MB/s, making it ideal for storing and rendering large format files such as 4K video and 3D data.
Moreover, it has a 2.5" form factor, which is compatible with a wide range of notebooks and desktop computers, and utilizes the SATA III interface. With a refined ECC (Error Correction Code) algorithm and MJX controller, the EVO 860 is able to provide you with fast data transfer speeds.
- Enhanced Performance - Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
- Boosted Endurance - Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the previous 850 EVO.
- Smart Compatibility - Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
- Form Factor - 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops
- 5 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty