Built on the AMD B450 chipset, the B450 TOMAHAWK MAX AM4 ATX Motherboard supports 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket. Its four memory slots support a max of 64GB of DDR4 RAM that can be overclocked up to 4133 MHz. For storage, there are six SATA III ports as well as a Turbo M.2 slot utilizing the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface. While the motherboard is equipped with DVI-D and HDMI outputs for integrated graphics, it also has a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot for a dedicated graphics card.
Other notable integrated features include Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel HD Audio and Realtek 8111H Gigabit LAN. This motherboard features an extended PWM heatsink and an enhanced circuit design. Equipped with DDR4 Boost, Audio Boost, Core Boost, and EZ Debug LED, the B450 TOMAHAWK MAX provides the performance you need to build your own gaming rig. The right side of the motherboard also supports MSI Mystic Light RGB lighting.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 4133(OC) MHz
- Extended Heatsink Design: MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: 1x TURBO M.2, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN2, Store MI technology
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost:Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
- MULTI-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
- Flash BIOS Button: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds, without installing a CPU, memory or graphics card.
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty