The Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER AM4 ATX Motherboard is built on the AMD X570 chipset supporting second- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with an AM4 socket. It has four memory slots supporting up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, which can run up to 4400 MHz and above when overclocked. For storage, it's equipped with six SATA III ports and three PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots.
There are three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots that are suitable for graphics cards and a single PCIe 4.0 x1 slot for other PCI-based hardware. Other notable integrated features include Intel GbE, Realtek 2.5 GbE, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0, and Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1-channel HD audio.
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- Socket AM4
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4400 (OC)
- 6 x SATA III, 3 x M.2 Slots
- 3 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slots
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x1 Slot
- Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1-Channel HD Audio
- Intel GbE | Realtek 2.5 GbE
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.0
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty