Save time on demanding projects with the Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, this motherboard is powered by the Intel X570 chipset and supports 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket. It takes full advantage of the large PCIe 4.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more.
Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 4000 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The ATX motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configuration.
Its two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K monitors, and faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI port allows you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics. Two additional PCIe 4.0 x1 slots are available for compatible expansion cards.
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD X570 Chipset
- AMD AM4 Socket
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4000 (OC)
- 6 x SATA III | 2 x M.2
- 2 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 4.0 x1 Slots
- Realtek ALC1200 5.1-Channel Audio
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 4.2
- AMD CrossFireX Support
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty