The P1 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD from Crucial features QLC (Quad Level Cell) technology, which offers more capacity per NAND cell, enabling solid-state storage at more affordable price points.
Moreover, it utilizes the PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 interface that has a higher bandwidth when compared to SATA for sequential read and write speeds of up to 1900 MB/s and 950 MB/s respectively. With a M.2 2280 form factor, the Crucial P1 SSD is compatible with a wide variety of notebooks, desktops, and mobile devices.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World's memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
- 5 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty