Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready motherboards are definitely the one you’re looking for.
The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge & Raven Ridge)
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC) (Ryzen CPU) / 2400 (A-series APU)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty