The AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 3.5 GHz 16-Core AM4 Processor is a powerful 16-core processor with 32 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. Built with Zen 2 architecture, the third-generation 7nm Ryzen processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor. It has a base clock speed of 3.5 GHz and can reach a max boost clock speed of 4.7 GHz.
Moreover, it features 64MB of L3 cache, 24 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, and support for dual-channel 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM. Users should pair it with an AMD X500-series motherboard to fully take advantage of PCIe 4.0. This processor has a 105W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and does not include a cooling solution.
- 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, The most processing power you can get in mainstream desktop
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- Cooler not included, Liquid cooler with 280 millimeter or larger radiator recommended. Max Temps:95°C
- 4.7 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 72 MB of game cache, ddr-3200 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform, can support PCIe 4.0 on x570 motherboards
- Base Clock-3.5GHz,Total L1 Cache-1 MB,Total L2 Cache-8 MB, CMOS-TSMC 7nm FinFET, PCI express version-PCIe 4.0 x16
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty