The AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz Six-Core AM4 Processor is a powerful six-core processor with 12 threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. Built with Zen 2 architecture, the third-generation 7nm Ryzen processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor. It has a base clock speed of 3.8 GHz and can reach a max boost clock speed of 4.4 GHz.
Moreover, it features 32MB of L3 cache, 24 PCIe Gen 4 lanes, and support for dual-channel 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM. Users should pair it with an AMD X500-series motherboard to fully take advantage of PCIe 4.0. This processor has a 95W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Spire cooler.
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games system memory specification 3200 MHz
- 6 Cores and 12 processing threads bundled with the powerful AMD Wraith Spire cooler
- 4 4 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 35 MB of game Cache DDR 3200 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty