The AMD Ryzen 5 3400G 3.7 GHz Quad-Core AM4 Processor is a quad-core processor with eight threads, designed for socket AM4 motherboards. The third-generation 12nm Ryzen G processor offers increased performance compared to its predecessor, with this model having a base clock speed of 3.7 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 4.2 GHz.
Moreover, it features 4MB of L3 cache, support for dual-channel 2933 MHz DDR4 RAM, and integrated Radeon Vega 11 graphics. This processor has a 65W TDP (Thermal Design Power) and includes a Wraith Spire cooler. While it's unlocked and can be overclocked past its maximum boost clock, users may want to consider using a more robust cooling solution.
- Includes Radeon RX Vega 11, the world's most powerful graphics on a desktop processor, no expensive graphics card required
- Can deliver smooth high definition performance in the world's most popular games
- 4 Cores and 8 processing threads, bundled with the powerful AMD Wraith Spire Cooler
- 4. 2 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 6 MB Cache, DDR 2933 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty