Ryzen 3 3200G is a 64-bit quad-core entry-level performance x86 desktop microprocessor introduced by AMD in mid 2019. This processor is based on AMD's Zen+ microarchitecture and is fabricated on a 12 nm process. The 3200G operates at a base frequency of 3.6 GHz with a TDP of 65 W and a Boost frequency of 4 GHz. This APU supports up to 64 GiB of dual-channel DDR4-2933 memory and incorporates Radeon Vega 8 Graphics operating at up to 1.25 GHz.
- Includes advanced Radeon Vega 8 graphics, no expensive Graphics card required
- Can deliver smooth high definition performance in the world's most popular games
- 4 processing cores, bundled with the quiet AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
- 4.0 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 6 MB Cache, DDR 2933 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform. Base Clock 3.6 GHz
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty